Sunday, October 24, 2010

What's up with me???

All I can say is WOW! I'm on a roll! I don't do this before even if I have all the time in the world. I kept on posting on my blog like a mad woman. I think the only way for me to stop is when I run out of topics to discuss. That would be the only time that I'd quit it... So for now, I think I'll have to say hi to all of you who would be reading this blog post and hope you don't mind me ranting about the stuff in my head.

I have a lot of plans before the year ends and I will feel bad if I don't get to do all of them. First of all, I wanna learn how to drive. But because time is what I don't have, I'm not really sure if driving lessons would really be possible in the near future. I also want to get in touch with old friends so I keep on attending reunions and friendly get together parties. Somehow, staying connected is something that makes me feel alive.

And one thing that causes my frustration is getting hooked on facebook again. That is just so bad, really. And now that there is a movie about it, I think that I need to see it. I've been using facebook since 2008, back then everybody was still addicted to friendster. I just want to be different so I deleted my friendster account. When I shifted to that social networking site, I was playing 'OWNED'. I gained a few friends there too but some of them have disappeared (literally). But facebook never lost its appeal to me. It's like a drug that everybody keeps on using every minute of everyday.

I think there's really no sense in posting this but just to prove how crazy I am, I'm going to do it... Sorry, maybe next time I could think of a more sensible topic to talk about. Let's wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment