Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Search Engine Optimization Vacation

It's the first time that I took a very long vacation from SEO*... I know, I know! It's highly unlikely of me to do this because ever since I started doing it, I felt like it's something that I want to do for the rest of my life. Keeping a safe distance from SEO is not that bad but I can also say that there are a few disadvantages.

The first disadvantage is that I'm now a little bit outdated. I don't know what's going on with the current 'SEO planet'. I called it that way because I've always thought that it has a world of its own... and only a few are interested in it. It's like something that people would pay less attention to because they've got more important things to do. (and you might not even read this blog coz you don't care about SEO)

But anyway highway, just to keep up with the SEO trend, I'm planning to create a blog about it. To share what I know - all that I learned for the past two years. The pleasant memories that SEO gave me are still stuck in my head and of course, it's one thing that kept me glued on the computer for a long time and it had been my bread and butter as well so it's not that easy to let it go. So even if I haven't had the SEO fever in 6 months, it's never too late to go back to where I left off... So to those who want to know more about this, please sit back, relax and I will be posting more updates in the future.

*Search Engine Optimization - it is used for marketing and website promotion

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Arthur... I'm still a freelancer so if you need help, please let me know... Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete